Birmingham Hippodrome and the National Federation of Women’s Institutes (NFWI), invite WI members, friends and family to an exclusive performance of Peter Pan on Wednesday 2 January 2019.
Launching at this year’s Annual Meeting, WI members are being given an exclusive opportunity to attend a one-day event at the Birmingham Hippodrome. With specially tailored workshops, craft activities, speakers and tours, members, friends and family, have the chance to be a part of this new, exciting and unique event! Ticket sales will go live at 11am on Friday 8 June 2018 – don’t miss out.
Starting at 10.30am (doors open at 10am), the pantomime adventure will start with a variety of exciting activities including magic acts, comedy, arts and crafts as well as specially created heritage talks, exhibitions, storytelling and behind the scene tours. After a morning of delight and excitement, take to your seat at 2pm for a special, magical performance of Peter Pan.
- Cost to attend is £40 each; this includes all pre-show activities, seat for the performance as well as a programme and tub of ice cream.
- Tickets go on sale at 11am on Friday 8 June 2018 and can be booked online using a unique promotion code (to be announced shortly) via the Hippodrome website birminghamhippodrome.com.
- Members can book up to 9 tickets in a single booking. For members wishing to book 10 tickets or more, please call the Group Sales Team on 0844 3387000.
- All members who book tickets to the event will be asked to provide an email address; this is so the Hippodrome can keep in contact prior to the event regarding arrangements for the day, including a standard pre-visit email which will be sent out approximately 2 weeks before the event.
- All tickets will be posted by the end of October 2018.
- A selection of pre-show activities will go on sale (on-line and by phone 0844 3385000) on Friday 14 September 2018 at 11am. These are included in the ticket price but must be pre-booked due to limited spaces.
- A variety of hospitality options will be available to pre-book on a first-come, first-served basis. Choose from a three-course meal or festive afternoon tea to special, themed hamper packages, there really is something for everyone. Hospitality can be booked on-line or over the phone from Friday 14 September 2018 at 11am.
- Keep in touch with casting announcements, hospitality options, foyer activities, FAQ by visiting the website birminghamhippodrome.com
If you have any questions, please contact Helen Neal at the NFWI Unit, or visit the Science & Leisure display at the Annual Meeting in Cardiff. Please note that this event will also be advertised via the WI social media channels and the My WI site.
With best wishes,
NFWI Unit, Denman College, Marcham, Abingdon, Oxon OX13 6NW
T: 01865 391788 ext. 285
Fax: 01865 391908